Monday, April 11, 2011

"Mom... Come On!"

Tonight we bathed the kids and then went for a family walk. A little backwards YES, but Darren was kind enough to bath them while I cleaned up from dinner, so we had some extra time to spend as a family tonight. It was so beautiful out, we couldn't resist to be outdoors. I demanded Tyson wear his helmet. So with pj's too small, sunglasses, helmet and bike in hand, Tyson rode throughout the "hood". He was not happy that I made him wear his helmet. He said, "Mom, do you realize how dorky this looks ?" I replied, "Do you realize how dorky you will look if you crash and smash your face?" Little did he know it wasn't the helmet that made him look dorky, but the pj's instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)