Tuesday, January 8, 2019

I'm "Fortune"-nate To Have You As A My Valentine!

Being Valentine's Day is right around the corner AND I NEVER posted on ANY OF last year's Valentine's Day creations for the twins' classmates, I figured WHY NOT post NOW. Enjoy 1 of the 3 creations I came up with (below).

These adorable Valentine's are one of my all time favorite creations. I spotted some fortune cookie erasers, at Five Below, during back-to-school week. I had NO IDEA what I would do with them, but I had to have them.  
When Valentine's Day arrived, I saw them sitting in my gift closet and I thought, "I need to put those to use!" So, I did. I created stole the cutest cookie and Valentine's Day puns from different sites on google.  Printed them AND STUCK them to the cutest heart post-it notes. from Walmart.  
I threw out the fortune cookie inserts that were included with the erasers and inserted my fortunes instead.  
Simple. Easy. Original. Unique. FUN!
THEN, I took it ONE STEP FURTHER.... I went to a local Chinese restaurant and purchased little take out boxes and REAL fortune cookies.  They charged me .25 cents each for the boxes and .10 cents each for the cookies.  
I added some white crinkle paper to the box and inserted both the eraser and the cookie.
I LOVE THIS!  
 I'm "FORTUNE"-nate to Have You As My Valentine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)