Sunday, December 30, 2018

Goodbye Christmas!

Man O' Day! We NORMALLY take down all of our Christmas decorations on December 31st, but this year we were able to get it done EARLY! So our home is empty, but I am relieved that it is ALL DONE!  That's a "wrap" Christmas! 
AND this is why I have already broken my promise to you all that I would post every day.  It haunted me, it really did, but between undecorating and my little sisters being here... I felt those things were BIGGER proprieties.  I am excited to post not ONCE, but maybe even four times tomorrow!  Stay tuned....
PS.  I am already decorated for Valentine's Day! True story!!! Here is a small sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)