Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Elf On The Shelf - Day #13

Yea, so here we are... in APRIL, and I am still posting about the "Elf On The Shelf".  I'm telling you, mom life is FOR REAL busy right now. It is busier than when I had a 3 year old and a set of newborn twins. You can probably tell how busy I am based on the small quantity of posts I have been able to compose. Or could it possibly be HOW OUTDATED my blog's homepage is.  Ahhhhh..... don't worry.... it's in the process of getting a facelift.

Any whoo, on day #13, our elves spent way too much time spelling out a very important message using CHEERIOS!!
 "We are having so much fun, but don't forget God's ONLY son!"
One elf was goofing around, making snow angels with the cheerios.  
One elf got stuck in the box or maybe he fell asleep.  
We believe that Jesus is the reason for the season.  We desire to put HIM above all other holiday traditions, but we don't believe it is wrong or sinful to create memories and family fun with the Elf on the Shelf tradition.
Side note: I can't even begin to explain what kind of emotions, spelling out a message, using cheerios, at 4:00 a.m., causes a person to go through. LOL!  #DontTryThisAtHomeFolk.
Need to see more? See the video footage below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)