Saturday, December 9, 2017

Elf On The Shelf - Days #5

On day #5, our elves returned bringing some holiday helpers drinks!! 
They used my Heidi Swapp, lightbox mini, "Eat Drink And Be Merry!"
They also brought us a very important bible passage,
"So whether you eat or drink.  Whatever you do.  Do ALL things for the GLORY of God!"
~1 Corinthians 10:31
The table our elves were sitting was made for American girl dolls, so they needed a little booster seat.  Haha.  How appropriate for them to be sitting on snowballs.  
The story goes... they went out to chop down their Christmas tree.  When heading back "home", they stopped off at a really cool country store to enjoy some holiday cheer.
This elf.. was just chilling under the table upon a bed of snowballs.

I found some adorable elf and santa koozies, to present the drinks in.  They came from Michael's Craft Store.  
These were the drinks that our elves brought to our kids: cherry limeade, sugar cookies, and root beer.  
Our elves were also kind and brought Darren some Christmas beer.  I got a tickle from the so appropriate labels these breweries created for the holidays.  "Mad Elf" is my FAV.
Simply Adorable!
I guess our elves like Coke! 
(OR if you really want to know where to find these adorable minis... check out both Michael's and A.C. Moore.  They have some adorable "Miniatures". They are perfect for Elf shenanigans.  
I thought this can of holiday cheer was so cute! I had to record all the details!!!
#ElfGoals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)