Friday, July 28, 2017

Myrtle Beach - July 2017 - Day #4

On our fourth day of our trip, we told the kids that we would treat them an adventure at the NEW Dave & Buster's.  They have a really impressive deal going on through August... if you BUY a $50 game card, your card includes UNLIMITED, non-ticketed, games.  So basically, all of the games that give out tickets are the only games that they charge you for.  You do have to go Monday-Friday between opening time and 5:00 pm, but still.... we were able to stay A LOT longer than we would have stayed had we not taken advantage of this deal.  We got each of our kids a $50 game card and told them to run, run, run and "have at it"! I was happy to see them having so much fun and Darren had a blast too.  I just kind of followed everyone around.  I did do a few silly things with Lilah... like the zombie game/ride.
Before arriving to Dave and Buster's, I was feeling silly and pretty, thanks to my glowing tan and LipSense, so I thought I'd share this cute video with you.  If you haven't tried lipsense YET, contact me.  You don't have to live local.  I accept credit cards and I will ship straight to your home!
(Above) Can you take HOW CUTE my little man is?  He is DEFINITELY a charmer for sure!
Can't get them away from sports.  LOL! They played this game MOST of the time.
Lilah and Darren played this intense zombie killer game and were REALLY focused!
Later that day, Tyson decided he was going to teach himself to juggle.  Not too bad for the first day!
Later that night, we took the kids to experience a Zombie Outbreak at the Wax Museum.  Darren and I have been before, but we thought it would be fun to take them!
We made a few jokes before entering.
Usually, the scarier the better.  I have tough kids.
But above, you can start to see that some of us began holding on for dear life, as we got closer and closer to experiencing the outbreak.  Darren looks like he was turning into a zombie! Haha
We had fun! We also got to enjoy a complimentary Mirror Maze, which my kids are obsessed with.  We challenged each other. Who could get out first?
  
Darren was the first to complete the mirror maze, but the second time he LOST. The video above shows how bummed he was that he lost. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)