Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Chippey, Our Elf, Brought Gifts... For Our Dogs!

Our elf, Chippey, didn't let this Christmas go without bring gifts for our fur babies, Sadie and Simon.
Chipped arrived with an elf shirt for Simon.
An elf hat for Sadie.
Dog bones galore.
And an elf toy! 
Smart girl, Sadie, was tall enough and wise enough to spot it immediately.
Check out her tongue.  Hehe.  
After giving them MOST of the treats on the table, we dressed them up in their new gear.
Look how nice they are sitting for the camera.
I am not sure I have ever seen anything cuter.
I think it is safe to say, Sadie was being a GOOD sport, but felt a little embarrassed to wear the hat.  LOL! She's such a great dog! Thank you elves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)