Wednesday, August 17, 2016

There's MORE Than ONE Way To Take A Selfie!

There is definitely MORE than ONE way to take selfies.  Allow me to share them with you...
Just thought I would document the way Darren and I had to take our selfies, BACK IN THE DAY, when we first started dating.  LOL!!!!!  
We were on our way to Blacksburg for some dinner and fun.  The car was a tad more quiet than normal, minus the loud music.  When I turned around to make sure everyone in the car was still breathing, I spotted this adorable, selfie photo shoot.
When you are 7 AND you don't own a cell phone, BUT you want to take selfies... you USE a rhinestone calculator and PRETEND.  LOL!!! This girl is SO FUNNY, not to mention creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)