Thursday, April 14, 2016

The Sunrise ~ At Myrtle Beach

As long as I have been going to Myrtle Beach, I have never committed to getting up early enough to watch the sunrise. However, I have always wanted to.  On our trip, during Spring break, I decided to get up early and just do it! I forfeited approximately 1.5 hours of sleep.  I had the dogs with me and Sadie was a little anxiety stricken because I tied her up and I kept walking away from her and the sunrise wasn't the prettiest sunrise I have seen, but I am still enjoying the photos that I was able to take.  I hope you do too! The only thing that would have made this better would have been enjoying it romantically with my hubby, but vacation is for rest and relaxation, so I didn't beg or plead for his companionship. He and the kids chose sleep! LOL! (These photos are not in chronological order).  
 The below photo is one of my favorites!
"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you!" Isaiah 43:2
"Mightier than the waves of the sea is his love for you!" ~Pslam 93:4
While I snapped the sunrise, Simon dug in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)