Sunday, March 20, 2016

St. Patricks Day ~ Apples For Teachers 2016

I sent in a little Saint Patty's Day gift for the teachers! I love how I sealed it with every color of the rainbow ribbon.
(Above): Inside was a note and the following:
A "Lucky" Lottery ticket.  
A dark chocolate peppermint pattie.
A chocolate gold coin with a note that read, "You're my pot o'gold at the end of the rainbow."
An oversized Andes mint!
My favorite gift to them was a dogwood cross that was accompanied with a poem.
The poem was a quick explanation of the Gospel! I want to be salt and light to those around me.  I felt providing each teacher with the MOST important and truthful message couldn't top any other gift I could share or give to them.
It wasn't much, but I think giving teachers a little something hear and there is a quick reminder that they are appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)