Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Dancing LOUD And Proud!

This year, Lilah has some exciting additions coming her way, in regards to dance.  She has been promoted to Kindertap. Kindertap includes both ballet and tap dancing. Out of the 8 little girls that have been in her class, for the last two years, Liley and only two others have been promoted up! This is super exciting for Lilah because she has been waiting years to get a pair of those noisy shoes. LOL!

Yesterday, I peaked inside the dance studio she was practicing in, through a VERY tini tiny crack, and got to watch her in action, as she tapped.  I was blown away by her concentration and keen ear that she was lending to her teacher.  I am such a proud momma.  I can't wait to see how she grows this year at Miss Mona's.
"So, whether you eat or [dance], or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
~1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)