Wednesday, September 11, 2019

September 11th!

No matter how much time goes by, I'll never forget where I was when I heard of the first plane flying into one of the twin towers.  On September 11, 2001, our world changed forever.  The images from the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and a field in Shanksville, PA are forever etched in our memories.  We also know where some of our Bravest and Finest were on that September morning.  They were rushing into the fray risking, and at times giving their lives, to save the lives of others. My heart feels so much sadness even to this day.
These senseless acts of violence and attacks on our nation remind me just how much sin is a ripple effect.  One person's sinful actions, words, and behaviors effect sooooo many people, generation after generation after generation. What devastation.  What loss.  
#NEVERFORGET

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)