Saturday, July 29, 2017

Happy National Lipstick Day!

Today is National Lipstick Day! If I had it my way, it would be National LIPSENSE Day! A special thank you goes out to all of my customers and my downlines who support SeneGence and LipSense.  I am grateful for your business, but MORE SO, I am excited for YOU because you are currently using the #1 lipstick seller in the U.S., even up against and over Revlon.  Stay tuned TODAY, for the best BW5LipSense Raffle to date over at LovelyLips_By_BollingWith5 on Instagram! You could be the LUCKY winner.  If you are a LipBoss and desire to snag this printable I made... feel free by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)