Wednesday, July 26, 2017

LipSense Gift Certificates!!!

Are you looking for a UNIQUE gift for your wife, sister, aunt, friend, grandma, or even a TEACHER?! Don't delay! I am a LipSense Distributor and I offer GIFT CERTIFICATES. Take the stress out of trying to choose a lipcolor or SeneGence product from our Beauty Book. Let your recipient enjoy picking out what they want.  My gift certificates come with a Beauty Book, a LipSense Application post card, a business card, which includes a punch card that offers a "buy 9, get 1 free" incentive AND I will even gift wrap and SHIP it to you or the recipient, FOR FREE, if they do NOT live local!!!  
I would LOVE to be your LIPBOSS! I will offer you excellent service.  Contact me today @540.520.1853

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)