Monday, February 13, 2017

This Is How We Know That Jesus LOVES Us!!!

Ahhhh, has it REALLY been almost two weeks or more since my last blog post? UGH! I am so sorry.  I HATE that.  But we aren't going to talk about HATE in this blog post. Instead, we are going to talk about LOVE!!

I returned home from my amazing trip to the MALL OF AMERICA, to rush right back into the reality of life AND Valentine's Day! Tomorrow is ONE of my absolute favorite holidays and I have been saving things to help create the cutest Valentine's for my children's peers.  
One of the items I found was this adorable box of (24 count) "lollihearts" bouquet.  
I believe they were $9.99 for this entire box of Valentine swirl pops.  What child doesn't LOVE a lollipop?
They have a tag that you can personalize, but I didn't want to just pass out suckers and be done. Something MORE was needed.
So.... I created a colorful tag, which sorta matched the colors in the lollipops. I am sharing the tag with you, for FREE.  Enjoy!
"This is how we know what love is... that Jesus Christ laid HIS life down for us.  AND we ought to lay down our lives for our [friends]." 1 John 3:16
Using my paper cutter, I cut the tags.  
Using glue dots, I adhered the tags to the ugly side of the lollipop's tag.
ONE reason I send my children to public school is to help spread the GOOD NEWS of Jesus Christ.  
I can't think of a better way to grab a child's attention, sharing the good news of Jesus Christ, than through the gift of a lollipop.  LOL!
I LOVE the way it turned out.  $9.99 for a box of 24 lollipops and a cute tag... LOVELY!
 
I know the kids will go crazy over these colorful beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)