Sunday, August 30, 2015

North Roanoke Jamboree 2015

The Glenvar Highlanders played in another scrimmage on Saturday.  It was called the "North Roanoke Jamboree".  The weather was gorgeously hot.  LOL!  The boys did great, suffering a little humility, losing by a touchdown.  Enjoy a small slide show I put together. I am also posting a few of my favorite photos below for the FULL effect. I am SUPER excited for their first game on Wednesday, September 9th.  Come out and support our Glenvar Highlanders.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow








Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

Of course, if that's STILL not enough, you can ALWAYS double click on the Picasa Web Album below, from a landline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)