Monday, February 2, 2015

TheStir.Cafemom.Com: Features #4, #5, and #6

It's STILL a great accomplishment to be featured on thestir.cafemom.com, even IF it's the 4th, 5th, and 6th time.  It never gets old!!!!  I love knowing I have readers, who enjoy our blog, AND to have our blog receive free advertisement is a plus. This time around, theStir featured our family blog for 3 indoor, Winter activities.  Here is the link to all 12 of the activities featured.  Our blog was fortunate enough to provide 3 of the 12 activities.  So exciting...

I took screen shot photos, of our features, or you can click on the title of each photo/feature to view it on theStir's website.  You can see our blog's name mentioned in the bottom, right hand corner of each screen shot. It's such a cool feeling!!!


If you try any of these fun ideas out with your kiddies, please email me at bollingwith5@gmail.com I'd love to see how your creations turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)