Monday, February 16, 2015

A Valentine's Day Lunch For My 3 [Hearts]!

My three cuties got a little decked out for Valentine's Day, at school and I made them a festive Valentine's Day snack and lunch! Need ideas? See below!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. The jelly is in the shape of a heart.  I also cut the sandwich with my heart cutter, so it was heart-shaped.
Watermelon and blueberries.  The watermelon was cut into the shape of a heart using my heart-shape cutter.
White and Red Drinks.  Don't worry... that "HUG" drink is sugar-free drink and it's virtually NOTHING but water, unlike many of those other barrel drinks in the stores.
Last, but not least, a BUBBLE CAKE with a heart-shaped sprinkle and a "LOVE" sticker. (mini cupcake!).
SNACK: 
Valentine Drinkable Yogurt! #cherryflavored
Graham Crackers, Topped with Whipped Cream Cheese, and "XOXO" sprinkles.  I used my cookie cutter to create that look.  So fun!

 An Apple, but not just any ordinary apple.  This apple had a heat-shape cut out.
A Love "Note".  It's really just a silver heart that reads, "I love you!" I got them at Hallmark. Each of my kiddos got one.  They were placed in a mesh bag in Ty, Lilah, and Jax's lunch boxes.
I really enjoy making their snacks and lunches anything but mundane.  Without fail, Lilah says something about the snacks and lunches almost every time. It's so nice having a little girl to share in the excitement of a fun lunch!!!!! The boys... well, it depends on how distracted they are when they arrive home, but usual they don't mention a thing.  LOL! I guess they are used to it.
Here's to you!!!! We hope everyone had a lovely Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)