Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Great Wolf Lodge Party Reveal R-E-A-C-T-I-O-N!

After church, last night, Ashely and I brought Jax and Cohen into an empty classroom to disclose some exciting plans that we have had planned, for them, for over a week.  The boys were so giddy before I even got started.  Ashely was recording the entire reaction and Shannon, with With His Light Photography, aka another BFF of mine, was there to capture it all on camera.  There is certainly a wonderful thing about having a photographer as a friend.  I am anxiously awaiting her photos, but we all know that VIDEO speaks volumes.  I am not sure Jax could get past the fact that I had a surprise to reveal to them. You could tell Jax was filled with so much excitement the entire time, that I think it distracted him from what was actually being said.  Cohen's reaction was priceless.  

The best part of the video was, 
"Mom, can you pack my swimsuit."  
We love those Harris people.  

If you are confused about this video because you missed the post on the Great Wolf Lodge Party Surprise, click here and read up on what exactly we were disclosing to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)