Saturday, December 28, 2013

Fun Frogs, Christmas Preschool Program

On the last day of preschool, before Winter break, Lilah and Jax's school had a Christmas program.  
These two, little, cuties were all decked out, ready to sing loud for Jesus.
Mrs. Donna had warned me that if L&J didn't participate, the class performance would crumble.  LOL! So I bribed them, just a little, but a toy from Wal-mart if they did a great job!
They did really great! I can't wait to figure out how to upload a video, from my new camera.  Until then, you'll just have to trust me.  
I snapped this photo for my girlfriend, Erin.  Her son, Mason, (below), was in another class performing. He chose to just stand there.  LOL!
As a special treat, I allowed Tyson to sneak out of school an 1.5 early, to watch his twin siblings.
Jax with his buddy, classmate, JACK!
It's hard to believe these "babies" are almost done with preschool and onto kindergarten.

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)