Saturday, September 21, 2013

VT vs. MU

Today, we took the kids to the VT/MU game at Virginia Tech.  Due to the weather, we only stayed through the first half :(  It rained and rained and rained.  The kids were real troopers.  They didn't complain for one second, well until it reached halftime. Then Jax started to cry, so Darren decided it was time to leave.  Some nice man gave us a rain tarp large enough for our entire family so I was willing to stay the entire game, but Jax wasn't haven't it.  These are the only shots I got of our outing because I didn't want to chance my camera getting wet.
 Now that's Hokie Pride!
 Just sipping on a D.C.
 We look like DRENCHED rats.
 Cuties enjoying stadium food.
 D watches the score board.
 The rain wiped him out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)