Monday, June 17, 2013

The Great Commission On WHEELS!

While in Myrtle Beach, I spotted this Mobile Home in the Wal-mart parking lot.  I couldn't help but take the family over to read the front, back, and sides of it.  It was then... that we came across the driver, who was also sporting wearing some TRUTH.  I thought this was something worth capturing.  The kids enjoyed playing with his dog, while Darren and I discussed our beliefs.  Sadly, his "truck" and t-shirt said all the right things, but we left telling him we would pray for him, because he sure was NOT ministering properly OR in humility.
He said one thing correct... "JESUS IS LORD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)