Thursday, May 2, 2013

"I Wish You Would Have ONE MORE BABY!"

I love the milk drips coming out of Tripp's mouth.
I DON'T!  LOL!  I love baby smells, baby coos, and baby laughter, but I am satisfied with knowing I am DONE having babies.  I do not miss changing diapers, waking up in the middle of the night, or rushing home for nap time at all!  I love my life now with three children that are somewhat independent for things such as wiping their bottoms :)

I have a few lingering photos from my sister's visit.  One night, Ashely went to spend the night with my other sister Morgan in Radford.  I watched her two kids.  Ty begged to feed Tripp while I was putting the middle three down for bed.  I agreed. He did it entirely on his own.  Then he laid down with him in his bed and fell fast asleep with him.  This melted my heart.  Kind of made me think about what it would be like if I had ONE more.  Thankfully, it's too late for that :)
I captured this photo from the baby monitor.  Ty slept this way for about 2 hours.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful that you are enjoying motherhood. Cherish the seasons of all the decades of your life.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)