Saturday, March 30, 2013

Aeila & Lilah Dance Together

It was so much fun having my sister and her beautiful children with us for 10 days.  It worked out well because we were able to stick to our normal weekly routine (including working out, cooking, cleaning, ballet, FUN etc.).  Ashely was a good team player and works at the same pace as I do.  Aside from her having to contend to an 8 month old baby, she was my right-hand wo-MAN all week.  I already miss her like crazy.
Aeila joined Lilah at ballet on Tuesday.  She seemed to really enjoy it.  It will be difficult going to Miss Mona's next Tuesday because we will feel like someone is missing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)