Saturday, December 1, 2012

Our Snowman Christmas Tree!!!

Snowmen are my favorite Christmas holiday collectibles.  I have an entire tree dedicated to snowmen, snowflakes, and all that a snowman contains.  I always love the way this tree turns out.  It's nestled in our basement, against a wall color called "beach glass"(powdered blue), and right next to our electric fireplace. 
Just a few of our beautiful snowmen ornaments (above)
"There must have been some magic 
In that old silk hat they found! 
For when they placed it on his head, 
He began to dance around."

This hat tree topper is the newest addition to our tree this year.  
Although the tree is very photogenic,
It looks even better in person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)