Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Visit to the Layman Family Farm

Our small group planned a group outing at the Layman Family Farm aka "The Pumpkin Patch".  The weather was just perfect. I wasn't sure how it would all workout being we were a group of 20+.  The adults and kids really seemed to enjoy themselves. How could you not when kettle corn and donut filled oreos are involved, not to mention your best friends. LOL!  Mmmmmmm! We did joke though, every single kid, at some point in the day, wound up crying, even Tyson.  
The kids passed out in the van, on the way home, from pure exhaustion.  I tried to fall asleep too, but the hubby kept me up by talking to me :)  
Happy Fall! 

Double click on the album to see them in FULL view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)