Saturday, September 1, 2012

Football Jamboree

Last Saturday, Tyson's team (the Bulldogs) had their football jamboree or "opening ceremonies". Tyson and his team had two back to back scrimmages. Their team won the first game, but lost the second. I try to tell Ty, "It doesn't matter who wins or loses but how the game is played." Darren and I have been very impressed with Ty's hard work on the field. Ty is #7 (silver cleats) incase you desire to spot him on the field in the below photos.

Tyson tackles the guy with the ball. Downhe goes.

Tyson runs after the player with the ball even if he knows there is no chance he will be able to catch up to him.

Coach Nick gives the team a play.

"DOWN, SET, HUT."

Tyson goes down for a tackle. I must admit, this is really fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)