Monday, August 20, 2012

Jersey Girl!


I have to admit, Lilah has been called "Jersey girl" before and I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT, neither does her daddy. A jersey girl just has a horrible precept/connotation to it. Lilah represents NOTHING that Jersey girls represent. However, with that being said, TODAY, after Lilah's FIRST EVER visit to Claire's Boutique, in the mall, ... I'll have to agree, no matter what way you choose to slice it, she does sorta look like one. But...... and this is a HUGE BUT.... SHE IS ONE INSANELY CUTE Jersey girl. Oddly enough, she even has the accent. That too is also way CUTER on her than the real jersey girls!
PS. I didn't get out of Claire's without spending $30.00. YIKES! Even her brothers were in awe of what SHE could bring home for herself. It was nice to see the excitement on their faces for her. This back-to-school gift included a "princess purse" (she has sooooooo many purses, but I guess a girl can never have enough), lip gloss, bracelets, and a necklace that her big brother picked out for her. YES.... somehow, that alone was $30.00. UGH! She was only supposed to spend $6.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)