Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lilah and Jax's Reaction To Their FIRST REAL Roller Coaster Ride - VIDEOS

It was extremely hard to video record and protect both my child and my cell phone all at the same time ON TOP OF holding on for dear life. This is NOT a kids roller coaster. It was a real roller coaster. Lilah and Jax loved the thrill so much, they asked to ride it over and over again. I was most impressed with my little man, Jax, because he is normally the wimp!
You can certainly tell, by the red and sweaty faces, how hot Carowinds was that day! The receipt on our dashboard aka our parking pass, literally turned black from the sun shining in on it. I believe it was 97 degrees that day. OUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)