Saturday, June 2, 2012

"Male Bonding!"


I've been waiting a long time for this moment... "male bonding" between daddy and son. I mean, don't get me wrong, it happens OFTEN. After all, Tyson and Darren are the spitting image of each other. They cannot get enough time in together. Whether it's on the field or off the field these two are attached to the hip!

Today, Darren decided he was going to paint the deck and stairs. Tyson thought it would be a blast to help. For being 7 years old, he actually did a really great job. Ty said, "I like doing stuff like this. It's so fun! It's better than doing boring stuff!" He lasted about 20 minutes and was complaining his hands hurt. LOL! It was probably better that way because he was getting sloppy. I took over from there and I actually thought it was really relaxing/peaceful to do this home project with Darren. I'm so into it, I cannot wait until after church to do it again!!!!

I've realize lately that staying off of the computer really provides you with the ability to get a ton of things done. You may not be seeing an abundance of daily posts anymore. We shall see! I still love to blog, but the computer can really be something that takes you away from what matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)