Monday, May 28, 2012

Ty's 7th - "All-Sports" - Birthday Party!!!!

Darren beat me to it!!!! He finished the party video before I even considered editing the photos. That party WIPED ME OUT!!!!!! God was faithful to provide gorgeous weather, but it was also extremely HOT! I was surviving off of 2 hours of sleep, so by 7:30 pm, the night of the party, I was sound asleep. I think it's safe to say the boys had an absolute blast.

Enjoy the video. We had 3 1/2 hours of video footage and Darren condensed it into 6 minutes. He used specific footage that he felt would be appealing to the viewer's eye. Trust me, we did a whole lot more than you are able to view from this youtube video.

If I were you... I would view the video in youtube by double clicking on the youtube logo. Be sure to turn up the volume on your computer's speakers. There are some great tunes being played along to the video.

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)