Sunday, February 26, 2012

From Virginia to Uganda

Over the weekend, I asked Kaitlyn to help the kids write or draw a letter/picture to Pastor Gordon in Uganda. We are sending him his favorite American food.... cliff bars too! I enclosed a picture of our family and a small hello!

Pastor Gordon is a faithful, godly pastor in Uganda spreading the word to all he comes in contact with. I hope one day our church is able to meet him. It would be really amazing to worship with him in the same church.



Kaitlyn, those handprints were so creative. Thank you for going the extra mile for me and for pastor Gordon! I have the hands taped to the box of cliff bars. I also made a set from Ty since he wasn't with you when L&J made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)