Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Down to 1...

CRIB! OH MY GOODNESS! Are we really moving our "newborn" baby twins into beds? Okay, so some of you may be thinking, "Uh it's about time!" But not me. Are you kidding me? Why would you want to place your child in an uncontained bed if you don't have to? Now the night time battle/discipline will begin.

The Harris family is expecting their 3rd and final child and we passed on Jax's crib to their soon-to-be baby girl Presley!
Zach dismantled it with Darren so he could learn how to put it together.
Darren carried it off. I had to talk to Jax about what was going on because he was so confused. He's been sleeping with bro-bro and/or Lilah each night (who still has a crib) since the removal. Poor kid is playing musical beds.

So many people have asked me... "Are you sad knowing these are your last babies/cribs?" I mean, it is sad to say goodbye to most anything in life, but I am really anxious about these next few years to come!!!! We don't have a lot of help and any help we have is paid for, so watching your children become a little more independent is a common grace of God's that I cherish (and one day will weep over).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)