Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friday Randoms!


I wouldn't normally document my children playing with playdough. I'm bad, but not that bad (right Nathan Carroll?). The reason for me doing so is that Darren bought me a few new camera lenses for Christmas. I am SOOOOOO thankful for them. I spent the early morning, with the twins, testing the lenses out, capturing random shots, while they played. I am NO Shannon Maggi, but I am a little excited about some of the results. I'm not sure I could ever give up my Cannon Rebel. NOW... I just need to invest in PRINTING some of what I capture. I am notorious for taking loads of pictures, BUT, never printing them.


I couldn't resist capturing these little feet. Jax was sitting in really weird positions as he intently worked with playdough.


The above photo was captured with my FAVORITE lens. I LOVE how the lens captured my "subject" but kept EVERYTHING in the background BLURRY!

I love his little tongue sticking out here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)