Monday, December 5, 2011

The Other Card

Our family Christmas cards have been sealed and delivered for over 5 days now, so it is safe to finally share our OTHER Christmas Card on the blog. Here it is...
I cannot take credit for the creativity behind the card. ONLY my hubby can! He has a warped sense of humor, lol, and has had this original idea played out in his head for a few weeks. During a weekend of sickness and Christmas decorating, Darren decided to finally put his thoughts to actions. It turned out realllly cute. I can ONLY take credit for the photography and card layout. Since the card idea has received SO many amazing reviews, I nominate Darren to be the card idea designer each year. See honey.... never do anything WELL. It will come back to bite you in that cute little hiney of yours. HA HA! The ONLY disappointment to this card was that some people have NEVER seen the movie before, so needless to say, they didn't understand the card. What planet are you all from?????? NOT OURS!!! That movie is a Christmas classic. I have since lent out our copy of the dvd, The Christmas Story, so my friends can see the movie for the first time in 27 years!

The reason for the "other card" was because I designed two cards and I couldn't figure out which one I liked better, so I bought BOTH versions. Darren liked this card better, but I liked the card that appears on the front of our blog best!

2 comments:

  1. I've already told you this, but want Darren to see it. This is by far one of our favorite Christmas cards ever! And Cyrus loves looking at his friends. Good job Darren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Christmas card :) I'm really impressed that you got the kids to pose that way...that takes a lot, I know!
    We haven't even ordered ours yet!! ahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)