Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend.... Ashely!!!

"Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to Ashely...
Happy Birthday to YOU!"
Today, my dear friend Ashely is turning another year older. I was thankful to be the first person to shower her with some birthday love! A hug, a warm breakfast (and a fattening one too) and a basket FILLED of her second favorite thing in the world.... CUPCAKES!!!!

The day was NOT only special because it was the day that the Lord created her, but it was ALSO special because she found out what the sex of her 3rd child will be!!!! Doesn't she look FAB for being 18 weeks pregnant?

I love you girl!!!! I am so glad I have you to spend my days blabbing to. You are so sweet and such an encouragement to my day. I hope the rest of your evening is spent surrounded by those who love and adore you. It's BOUND to be many!!!!

Birthdays come and go,
And years may pass away
But God's love and mercy
You'll find will never fade!!!
His love is always there
No matter what we do
In our hearts forever
His love remains true!

1 comment:

  1. awww i love you :) i love blabbing to you too. b/c we do it equally!!! i love love that we were able to sneak away and eat carbs together over a nice icy diet coke. i love our time together. and i can't wait to dig into my basket and use every single thing in there. yay for cupcakes, yay for you :) THANK YOU MY DEAR SISTER IN CHRIST! <3

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)