Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Lilah and Jax's preschool put on a Christmas performance yesterday! It was so sweet to watch our twins in their FIRST performance ever! These are some of the highlights that daddy captured on video. I think he "PICKED" the best ones!!!!!!

I was a bit of a briber and told the twins if they sang loud, I would buy them a slurpy. They both did a GREAT job! BOTH kids did cry though. Jax cried because an oversized 3 year old :) pushed him accidentally during the program and Lilah's antlers got caught in her hair. Aside from that, I couldn't have been more enthused at their performance. Lilah was so into it. Check out her participation and little smirks.

1 comment:

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)