Monday, December 12, 2011

Baking Christmas Cookies!!!!!

I've had gingerbread dough in the fridge for well over two weeks now. Today, the twins woke up a tad early from their nap, so I broke our normal and BORING afternoon routine and let the kids be bakers. It was fun, a tad stressful, and extremely messy, but well worth all of the memories. The only reason it was stressful was because I started this at 3:45 pm. I usually start cooking dinner around 4:15 pm. OUCH!

Erin Carroll, thanks for the push and motivation to do this today! You may not know it, but you were the driving force behind it :) I LOVE YA!

1 comment:

  1. if this is the cookie i got today with icing on it, it was DELISH :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)