Friday, September 30, 2011

Funny Friday!

On Friday mornings, Tyson and I have to do the "getting ready for school routine" alone because daddy goes to bible study at 6:00 am. Today is "jersey day" at Tyson's school. Each kid gets to wear their favorite jersey. I forgot. Tyson was already dressed and eating breakfast and all of the sudden Tyson yells out...

Tyson: "IT'S JERSEY DAY!"
Mom: "Oooops! You're right. I forgot."
Tyson: "Mom, you're the best forgetter of this house!"
Mom: "LOL! You're absolutely RIGHT Tyson. I AM!"

That was such a funny way to compliment a HORRIBLE downfall of mine. Mom brains are so boggled down with a gazillion thoughts that we can't think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)