Friday, September 23, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday!

I'm really bummed that I do NOT have consistent "fabulous finds" to share with you. I have some, but AGAIN, not ones I can share. This "find" doesn't really HELP you NOW considering the sale is over, but I do have to share ONE of MY "fabulous finds" of the week. My children reaped the benefits this time.
The photo above is of a receipt, from OLD NAVY, the length of a 3-drawer dresser.

Old Navy had a "buy 1, get 1 75% off yesterday." PLUS, they let me combine that promotion with a 40% off coupon, off of 1 regularly priced item. I left the store with $127.00 worth of merchandise, but I only spent $55.00. I LOVE THESE TIMES!!!!! Goes to show you have over priced the stores mark up their items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)