Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Trip To Paradise - Day 5

Day 5 was beyond bitter-sweet. We were so, so, so, so sad to say goodbye to Paradise Island, Bahamas, but we genuinely were psyched to see our children. Darren and I both agreed that we didn't feel like we left anything unfinished at the Atlantis. As a matter of fact, Darren said, "I'm not sure we will ever be seeing this place again!" I was really torn when he said that. Part of me agreed, but the other half of me was heart broken to think we would never revisit the place we once said "I do!" at. I think that it would be really neat to experience the Atlantis with our children on our 20 year wedding anniversary. Tyson will be 16. Lilah and Jaxon will be 12. Those are PERFECT AGES! Only time, money, and cost will tell if that will EVER work out.

Next year, Darren and I will have been together for 20 years (we started dating when we were 15 1/2). I wonder where we will go to celebrate this huge milestone :) Or an even bigger question, I wonder who will step up to the plate to watch our three kids. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)