Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who Needs Make-Up When You've Got Baseball Clay?

Lilah arrives to the baseball field looking adorable as ever and she goes home looking like an orphan. She is just like the boys on and off the field. She totally LOVES to play in the dirt. She loves it so much that she uses it as make-up (I guess). Check out her brown eye shadow!
All of my friends continually tell me that I am handling the twins "dirty" behavior at the field better than expected. They assumed, I guess, that I'd freak out while watching them play in the dirt. I don't PREFER they get all messy, but it's not worth the fight sometimes. It's also something a warm bath can cure.

She's growing up so fast. Lilah you are incredibly beautiful to ME!

1 comment:

  1. lilah! she is soo cute, even though she looks....homeless, with cute clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)