Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What boys are made of...


"Snips and snails and puppy dog tails".... yea I guess if you're a newborn - 5 year old. But when you are 7 years old, you are made up of sports, dirt, burping, farting, video games, destroying things (Ty hammers a tree across the street from our home, almost weekly, because he thinks he's going to eventually chop it down) AND EXPLOSIVES!!!!!

Look what Tyson convinced me to buy at the grocery store last night. I am such a sucker for his insanely handsome face. Just teasing. Honestly, he had birthday money to burn... so thanks to Grandad and Grandnee's birthday cash, we will probably end up in the ER soon due to fireworks. :) Again, just teasing. Daddy will be the ONLY one setting them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy all comments by those who read my blog!! So please dont just withdraw...
Deposit a little something too :)